NEWCOMERS & FRIENDS
30th BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Aloha Nui Nui!
You are invited to celebrate 30 years of friendships Hawaiian Style!
Thursday, October 9th, 2014
Robinson Ranch Golf Club
27734 Sand Canyon, Santa Clarita, 91387
12:00 p.m. to 2:30ish!
**Entry will begin at 11:30, no earlier, please see the
Fun and surprises galore,
Hula Dancing and contest,
"Flavors of Hawaii" Buffet,
Silent Auction, Gifts, Prizes and more!!!
'Island Resort Wear' suggested; a suntan, grass skirt and coconut shells, Aloha shirt or muumuu and anything in between!
Let's celebrate, dance the hula and have lots of Lealea (fun)!
Make your Reservations now for this very special event. Final reservation deadline is Sunday, October 5th, 6:00 p.m.!
***Special instructions for our
'Aloha Nui Nui' Birthday party!
Cost: $25.00. Checks strongly preferred to speed up the check in process, you can mail or give to Mikki Garside so she has it by October 7th, made out to "Newcomers". (includes entree, salad, side dishes, dessert & beverage, tax, gratuity, Service staff and meeting space)
This is a special event and different from our monthly Luncheon,
- Suggested attire is 'Island Resort Wear'; a suntan, grass skirt and coconut shells, Aloha blouse or Muumuu and anything in between!
- The party starts at 12:00 p.m. Entry will begin at 11:30 a.m. with absolutely no one allowed in early, except the assigned volunteers. This will allow us to get completely set-up for you, without distractions.
- To process the 100 plus ladies as quickly as possible, please pay by check, $25.00 made out to 'Newcomers'. This will allow you to go through the line faster. You may also mail or give your check to Mikki Garside so she has it before October 7th.
- If you must pay by cash, exact amount please, $25.00.
- We suggest you meet and stay together in the check-in line with the friends you want to sit with. Please do not 'tilt' chairs to save spots, this creates a walking hazard for others.
- Tables will be set for 10 and numbered. Several tables at the front will be marked reserved for those involved in the event.
- Do NOT bring gifts for the 'Opportunity Drawing' (raffle). The Club is providing all gifts.
- There will be both a silent and live auction, so you will want to bring your checkbook and/or extra cash.
- The collection of Toiletries for our charity project will take place in November.
- We have lots of fun things planned for you, so this party will probably last till dawn (kidding!), but it will go to 2:30-3:00 p.m. or so. We're celebrating 30 years in a couple of hours! Don't make any other plans that afternoon or be in any hurry to leave, you might miss something!
Note: We have been able to hold our Luncheon cost at $20.00 for about the last 5 years. Unfortunately, the restaurants and facilities that are large enough for our group, just cannot continue to give us a full meal at that price. We will continue to to negotiate the best quality, value and price but cost will be higher some months.
Should you require additional information, please do not
hesitate to contact us.
Donna Jones, Karen Forte & Irene Jansson
We change our luncheon location
throughout the year. Please be sure to check the website for
each month’s location and reservation deadline.
OCTOBER PARTY RESERVATIONS DEADLINE
Sunday, October 5th by 6:00 p.m.
Click on the link below for email reservations to Kay Moioffer or call Glory Leonard at 661-260-1233.
*Please note: When emailing your reservation, you will receive a confirmation within one day. If you do not receive that email confirmation, double-check with Kay to be sure you have the reservation!!!
Gentle reminders: If you make a reservation and are unable to attend, you must cancel by the cutoff date, Sunday, October 5th; otherwise you still have the responsibility of paying for your lunch because we still have to pay the venue.
PLEASE have the amount of your check, $25.00, made out to ‘Newcomers’ only, (not Newcomers & Friends or Newcomers Club), or exact cash for Mikki "Money, Money" Garside at the luncheon.)
Kay Moioffer and Glory Leonard
If your birthday is this month we have a special gift for you when you attend the party!
"Opportunity Drawings'! (Formerly known as Raffle)
Please Do NOT bring a gift item to this party! All gifts and prizes will be provided by the Club! You can buy tickets to win fun
prizes and money!
Charlotte Marton, Laurie Prince and Pat Passalacqua